Submit a tabletop game
We would love to write about or review your Tabletop Game. We are especially looking for smaller independent creators and publishers, with interesting and unique ideas.
Let’s work together!
We’d love to hear from you if you if you are a game maker or a fellow content creator in the tabletop gaming community. Please reach out below!
Share the news about your upcoming games right here!
Boards, minis, tiles, cards, dice, adventure games, RPGs – whatever you’re creating – we’d love to hear from you and tell the world about your new Kickstarter project.
We write about tabletop games, and these new, budding, upcoming projects are what makes us excited the most. If we find your idea interesting, one of our writers will gladly write an article, that will be shared with our entire community and network.
So how does it work? Just email us at treacherycardgame(at)gmail.com and Add [UPCOMING GAME] in the subject line
1. Describe your game.
- – What’s the setting and the world like?
- – What genres does it fit the most?
- – What are the key mechanics ? The more you describe the better.
- …and any other things you consider vital or unique
- Attach a bunch of high quality photos of your project. You can use Wetransfer or similar services if they’re too big.
- . Same with other files, that may help us – rulebooks etc.
- Got any gameplay videos? Add these too. We’d love to see them.
- Add links to your website, social media or whatever you like the most. The more info about the game we get – the better can we showcase it to our readers.
- Tell us about your planned campaign. What date are you aiming for? Any surprises that backers would like to know about?
We can’t wait to hear from you!